• Course: Anytime
• Servings: 16
• Prep. time: 20 min
• Cook time: 35 min
• 1/2 Cup All-purpose flour
• 1/4 Teaspoon salt
• 2 eggs
• 1 Cup Nutella
• 1/2 Cup brown sugar
• 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 Cup melted unsalted butter
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C (325°F) and make sure the grill is in the middle of the oven.
2. Line the bottom of a 8 inch square cake pan with parchment paper, letting the paper extend over two opposite sides. Butter the two other sides.
3. Combine the flour and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
4. In another bowl, beat the eggs, hazelnut spread, brown sugar and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until smooth, about 2 minutes. With the mixer on low speed, add the flour mixture, alternating with the melted butter.
5. Scrape the batter into the cake pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out with a few crumbs attached (not completely clean), 35 to 40 minutes.
6. Cool in the pan for about 2 hours. Unmould and cut into squares.
7. Serve warm or at room temperature.